LODGING OF PLAYERS WITH BILLETING FAMILIES
Every year, approximately 45 teams are hosted by billeting families during their trip in Quebec city. The principal reason why requests to the lodging committee are filed is that parents want their kids to live unforgettable moments during a Quebec immersion. Others will choose this accomodation option for monetary reasons. This is a huge privilege offered free of charge by the tournament.
Details for teams:
- If a team requests billeting, all their players must be billeted and must remain with the families for the duration of their stay;
- Teams residing more than 350 kilometers from Quebec City will be eligible to have their players billeted by the tournament depending on availability of billeting families;
- The players are billeted in groups of 2 and a maximum of 20 players per team will be authorized. Billeting families cannot take 3 players unless otherwise advised;
- The billeting of the players will be available 48 hours prior to their first game and until their departure;
- The tournament has the right to cancel the billeting of a team in the event a complaint is received;
- Teams interested in having their players billeted by the tournament must check yes for billeting on the application form. A note will be sent to confirm billeting;
- Acceptation of teams depends of the number of families available each year.
For more information, contact:
Odette and Yvon Pelletier, Lodging committee:
Email: [email protected]